Assurance and Reporting
We help clients create or validate financial reports to address requirements imposed by regulatory bodies, banks or other creditors. We also prepare reports to help executives have the information needed to make informed decisions. We provide internal audit, internal controls and agreed upon procedures.
We are proactive in our planning and engagement scheduling. Beyond certification of the financial reports, our objective is to help clients identify processes that add value to their operations. Our engagements include constructive input to enable clients to refine, eliminate or automate steps in their daily activities.
Some Quick Facts About Our Audit Practice:
- 300 plus audit clients
- 100’s of closely held clients
- 80 plus not-for-profit and government audit clients
- 30 plus publicly traded clients
- 80 plus employee benefit plan audits
Our Audit Services Include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- 10k and 10q filings
- A-133 OMB Circular single audits
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Agreed upon procedures and fraud investigations
- Due diligence
- Internal audit and internal control needs
- Litigation support reporting
For information about our audit practice, please contact Don McPhee, Managing Partner.