Specialized Management Support
During the course of any business, unique situations arise. Some situations are unexpected and force a series of actions to occur. Other opportunities are self-initiated and need to be evaluated. Our professionals will help you handle the unexpected and objectively assess new opportunities. Our team of 100 plus professionals provides the depth needed to analyze and evaluate the immediate financial and long-term aspects.
Time Creates Consulting Needs
As businesses evolve, so do their needs. As part of the business lifecycle, owners often have different needs as they mature, which require new solutions and areas of concentration. As your advisors, we work with you to plan for success beyond the immediate financial reporting and tax matters for the current year.
Reporting and Compliance Support
- Accounting and financial reporting support for public companies we do not audit
- Accounting research
- Employee and non-employee stock compensation computations
- Tax accruals in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Internal audit and internal control needs
- Information technology controls overview
- SAS 70 / SSAE 16
- Sarbanes–Oxley 404 support
- International financial reporting standards (IFRS)
Trusted Advisor Role
- Due diligence and merger and acquisition consulting
- Exit, succession and transition planning
- Litigation support and fraud investigations
- Special needs and projects
Every Consulting Need is Unique
For information about your unique needs, please contact Don McPhee, our Managing Partner.