Current events have led many to quickly transition to full-time remote work. Previously, we shared tips to implement remote work policies in your organization. Now, we want to help make that transition a little easier for those of you accustomed to in-office work.
Because our services are fully supported by a secure cloud infrastructure, we’ve had a lot of experience researching and testing out various products over the years. The following serve us well.
Here are some of our preferred cloud-based tools:
1) Bill.com for vendor invoices
2) eFax® for email faxing
3) Microsoft® Office 365® suite, including Microsoft Teams messaging and video conferencing platform
4) ProCharge® for client transactions
5) Smarsh®, which is an email archiving system
6) XCM®, which is a workflow management system
7) Kazoo for employee recognition and feedback
8) Confirmation.com for our audit engagements
9) CCH® Accounting Research Manager® with audit tools
10) CCH® Intelliconnect® for our tax engagements
11) BNA Portfolios for our tax engagements
12) Box.com, which is a secure content management and workflow tool
Have questions about how we’re able to utilize our remote workforce without a disruption to our services? Reach out—we’d be happy to provide support.